Monday, January 16, 2012

Ziploc Owns It and Trader Joe's Spices It Up

Two heck yeahs today.

First, thank you, Ziploc, for making something so totally awesome that simplifies my life and helps my diet.



So far I have only used these for cooking chicken breasts but I have heard they are great for cooking vegetables, too. For the past week I have gotten to work, thrown one of these bags containing a frozen chicken breast into the microwave for 5 minutes, and had some awesome protein for breakfast. I am finding that having a protein packed breakfast really starts my day off right. Anyway, these are amazing bags and have definitely earned a place on my permanent shopping list.

Another heck yeah is this Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute.



I sprinkle some of this into the aforementioned bags with chicken and it flavors the chicken so much! I have yet to try it on scrambled eggs but I am looking forward to it. I think it has superceded my previous favorite (a Cajun Creole mix that's also good).

You have got to go try these items. They will change your life!

No comments: