Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cookies - Round 1


100 Grand Peanut Butter Cup PB Cookies

I need a better name!

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar, packed lightly
1 large egg, beaten
4 fun-size 100 Grand candy bars, chopped
Mini peanut butter cups

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix together the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and candy bars until blended together. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop batter by the tablespoon on to the cookie sheet (I had 9 per sheet). Gently press a mini peanut butter into each cookie. Bake for about 12 minutes and then let cool on the parchment paper.


Notes:
This is a good start. I really think these do need some sort of flour, in which case they will then need more liquid. Hmmm. I liked them and they had good flavor but they were a bit crumbly, which is why I think I need the flour. Truth be told, I'm not much of a baker. I need to find a good cookie for the annual cookie party coming up mid-December.

No comments: